Related occupations for task:
Install and configure wireless networking equipment.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Install, or coordinate installation of, new or modified hardware, software, or programming modules of telecommunications systems.
- Work with personnel and facilities management staff to install, remove, or relocate user connectivity equipment and devices.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Perform ongoing hardware and software maintenance operations, including installing or upgrading hardware or software.
||Computer Network Architects
- Participate in network technology upgrade or expansion projects, including installation of hardware and software and integration testing.
- Install and configure hypertext transfer protocol (HTTP) servers and associated operating systems.
See all 7 related occupations >>