Related occupations for task:
Install network software, including security or firewall software.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Install network software, including security or firewall software.
- Install new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing network systems.
||Information Security Engineers
- Develop or implement software tools to assist in the detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats.
- Develop or install software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect sensitive information.
||Software Quality Assurance Analysts and Testers
- Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
- Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Install, or coordinate installation of, new or modified hardware, software, or programming modules of telecommunications systems.
See all 13 related occupations >>