Related occupations for task:
Install new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing network systems.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
||Information Security Engineers
- Develop or implement software tools to assist in the detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats.
- Develop or install software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect sensitive information.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Install, or coordinate installation of, new or modified hardware, software, or programming modules of telecommunications systems.
- Work with personnel and facilities management staff to install, remove, or relocate user connectivity equipment and devices.
||Software Quality Assurance Analysts and Testers
- Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
- Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Perform ongoing hardware and software maintenance operations, including installing or upgrading hardware or software.
See all 16 related occupations >>