Related occupations for task:
Install or repair network cables, including fiber optic cables.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Install, or coordinate installation of, new or modified hardware, software, or programming modules of telecommunications systems.
- Work with personnel and facilities management staff to install, remove, or relocate user connectivity equipment and devices.
||Computer Network Architects
- Develop and implement solutions for network problems.
- Participate in network technology upgrade or expansion projects, including installation of hardware and software and integration testing.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Load computer tapes and disks, and install software and printer paper or forms.
- Install or configure Web server software or hardware to ensure that directory structure is well-defined, logical, and secure, and that files are named properly.
See all 7 related occupations >>