Related occupations for task:
Research hardware or software products to meet technical networking or security needs.
- Conduct research on the structures and properties of materials, such as metals, alloys, polymers, and ceramics, to obtain information that could be used to develop new products or enhance existing ones.
- Research methods of processing, forming, and firing materials to develop such products as ceramic dental fillings, unbreakable dinner plates, and telescope lenses.
||Web and Digital Interface Designers
- Research and apply innovative solutions for product design, visuals, and user experience to meet the needs of individual web development projects.
- Research, document, rate, or select alternatives for Web architecture or technologies.
||Computer Network Architects
- Research and test new or modified hardware or software products to determine performance and interoperability.
- Communicate with vendors to gather information about products, alert them to future needs, resolve problems, or address system maintenance issues.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Conduct office automation feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, space design, or cost comparison analysis.
||Health Informatics Specialists
- Design, conduct, or provide support to nursing informatics research.
See all 13 related occupations >>