Related occupations for task:
Test repaired items to ensure proper operation.
||Software Quality Assurance Analysts and Testers
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of system architecture.
- Research, test, or verify proper functioning of software patches and fixes.
- Test issues such as system integration, performance, and system security on a regular schedule or after any major program modifications.
- Check and analyze operating system or application log files regularly to verify proper system performance.
- Run infrastructure tests to examine the behavior of large peer-to-peer networks.
- Test the security and performance of blockchain infrastructures.
See all 11 related occupations >>