Related occupations for task:
Control the inventory or distribution of classroom equipment, materials, or supplies.
- Distribute tests and homework assignments and collect them when they are completed.
- Distribute teaching materials, such as textbooks, workbooks, papers, and pencils to students.
- Requisition and stock teaching materials and supplies.
- Type, file, and duplicate materials.
- Issue identification cards to borrowers.
- Claim missing issues of periodicals and journals.
- File catalog cards according to system used.
- Inventory equipment and supplies, ordering parts and tools as necessary.
- Collect and store patterns and lumber.
||Forest Fire Inspectors and Prevention Specialists
- Examine and inventory firefighting equipment, such as axes, fire hoses, shovels, pumps, buckets, and fire extinguishers, to determine amount and condition.
- Direct maintenance and repair of firefighting equipment, or requisition new equipment.
||Graduate Teaching Assistants
- Return assignments to students in accordance with established deadlines.
- Copy and distribute classroom materials.
See more related occupations >>