Related Occupations for Task
29-1125.02 - Music Therapists
Related occupations for task:
Conduct information sharing sessions, such as in-service workshops for other professionals, potential client groups, or the general community.
||Preventive Medicine Physicians
- Deliver presentations to lay or professional audiences.
- Provide information about potential health hazards and possible interventions to the media, the public, other health care professionals, or local, state, and federal health authorities.
- Deliver speeches on diet, nutrition, or health to promote healthy eating habits and illness prevention and treatment.
- Educate the public about the benefits of foot care through techniques such as speaking engagements, advertising, and other forums.
- Educate the public about diseases that can be spread from animals to humans.
- Conduct information sharing sessions, such as in-service workshops for other professionals, potential client groups, or the general community.
See all 11 related occupations >>