Related occupations for task:
Assess physical performance requirements to aid in the development of individualized recovery or rehabilitation exercise programs.
||Sports Medicine Physicians
- Examine and evaluate athletes prior to participation in sports activities to determine level of physical fitness or predisposition to injuries.
- Observe and evaluate athletes' mental well-being.
- Perform post-partum health assessments of mothers and babies at regular intervals.
- Conduct ongoing prenatal health assessments, tracking changes in physical and emotional health.
||Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Conduct primary patient assessments that include information from prior medical care.
- Evaluate athletes' readiness to play and provide participation clearances when necessary and warranted.
||Acute Care Nurses
- Assess the impact of illnesses or injuries on patients' health, function, growth, development, nutrition, sleep, rest, quality of life, or family, social and educational relationships.
See all 14 related occupations >>