Related occupations for task:
Calibrate exercise or testing equipment.
- Clean, disinfect, or calibrate scopes or other endoscopic instruments according to manufacturer recommendations and facility standards.
- Maintain or repair endoscopic equipment.
||Occupational Therapy Aides
- Prepare and maintain work area, materials, and equipment and maintain inventory of treatment and educational supplies.
- Adjust and repair assistive devices and make adaptive changes to other equipment and to environments.
- Calibrate and test anesthesia equipment.
- Request anesthesia equipment repairs, adjustments, or safety tests.
||Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- Calibrate magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) console or peripheral hardware.
- Inspect, clean, test, and maintain respiratory therapy equipment to ensure equipment is functioning safely and efficiently, ordering repairs when necessary.
See more related occupations >>