Related occupations for task:
Clean or sterilize ophthalmic or surgical instruments.
- Wash and sterilize equipment, using germicides and sterilizers.
- Clean and restock operating room, gathering and placing equipment and supplies and arranging instruments according to instructions, such as a preference card.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides, sterilizer, or autoclave.
- Clean rooms and make beds.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Clean and sterilize instruments, equipment, or materials.
- Clean kennels, animal holding areas, surgery suites, examination rooms, or animal loading or unloading facilities to control the spread of disease.
- Examine instruments, equipment, and operating room to ensure sterility.
||Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics
- Decontaminate ambulance interior following treatment of patient with infectious disease and report case to proper authorities.
See all 17 related occupations >>