Related Occupations for Task
31-9097.00 - Phlebotomists
Related occupations for task:
Organize or clean blood-drawing trays, ensuring that all instruments are sterile and all needles, syringes, or related items are of first-time use.
||Medical Equipment Preparers
- Operate and maintain steam autoclaves, keeping records of loads completed, items in loads, and maintenance procedures performed.
- Clean instruments to prepare them for sterilization.
- Organize and assemble routine or specialty surgical instrument trays or other sterilized supplies, filling special requests as needed.
- Disinfect and sterilize equipment such as respirators, hospital beds, or oxygen or dialysis equipment, using sterilizers, aerators, or washers.
- Purge wastes from equipment by connecting equipment to water sources and flushing water through systems.
- Install and set up medical equipment, using hand tools.
||Physical Therapist Aides
- Clean and organize work area and disinfect equipment after treatment.
- Arrange treatment supplies to keep them in order.
- Maintain equipment or furniture to keep it in good working condition, including performing the assembly or disassembly of equipment or accessories.
- Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies.
- Set up medical laboratory equipment.
||Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers
- Clean, maintain, and sterilize instruments or equipment.
- Prepare surgical equipment and pass instruments or materials to veterinarians during surgical procedures.
- Prepare patient, sterilize or disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, or assist dentist during dental procedures.
- Clean and polish removable appliances.
See all 12 related occupations >>