Related Occupations for Task
29-2052.00 - Pharmacy Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Transfer medication from vials to the appropriate number of sterile, disposable syringes, using aseptic techniques.
- Compound and dispense medications as prescribed by doctors and dentists, by calculating, weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients, or oversee these activities.
- Prepare sterile solutions or infusions for use in surgical procedures, emergency rooms, or patients' homes.
- Store, sterilize, or prepare the special applicators containing the radioactive substance implanted by the physician.
- Assist in the preparation of sealed radioactive materials, such as cobalt, radium, cesium, or isotopes, for use in radiation treatments.
- Select, prepare, or use equipment, monitors, supplies, or drugs for the administration of anesthetics.
- Prepare prescribed solutions and administer local, intravenous, spinal, or other anesthetics, following specified methods and procedures.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare and administer medications, vaccines, serums, or treatments, as prescribed by veterinarians.
- Fill prescriptions, measuring medications and labeling containers.
||Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Prepare stock radiopharmaceuticals, adhering to safety standards that minimize radiation exposure to workers and patients.
See all 10 related occupations >>