||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Coordinate on-site activities for environmental cleanup or remediation projects to ensure compliance with environmental laws, standards, regulations, or other requirements.
- Plan or implement brownfield redevelopment projects to ensure safety, quality, and compliance with applicable standards or requirements.
- Design or implement plans for surface or ground water remediation.
- Develop or implement plans for the sustainable regeneration of brownfield sites to ensure regeneration of a wider area by providing environmental protection or economic and social benefits.
- Design or implement measures to improve the water, air, and soil quality of military test sites, abandoned mine land, or other contaminated sites.
- Design or implement plans for structural demolition and debris removal.
- Develop or implement plans for revegetation of brownfield sites.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials or finished products.
- Design, implement, or oversee product take back or reverse logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed.
- Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Design or implement supply chains that support environmental policies.
- Verify that all regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Develop or implement environmental compliance plans for programs, such as air quality, storm water, wastewater treatment, hazardous waste management, pollution prevention, or solid waste management.
- Direct environmental programs, such as air or water compliance, aboveground or underground storage tanks, spill prevention or control, hazardous waste or materials management, solid waste recycling, medical waste management, indoor air quality, integrated pest management, employee training, or disaster preparedness.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Plan, develop, or implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Develop or implement plans for facility modification or expansion, such as equipment purchase or changes in space allocation or structural design.
- Develop or implement plans for storage and distribution activities that emphasize technological solutions for sustainability, such as investment in smart or eco-friendly containers, dynamic distribution networks, warehouse renovations, or fuel efficient fleets.
- Identify and implement carbon minimization activities to offset carbon emissions, such as by planting trees, purchasing carbon credits, or purchasing green technologies, such as air filtration or alternative energy vehicles or power.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.