||General and Operations Managers
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct administrative activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, or sustainability of operations.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising or purchasing.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Direct or coordinate comprehensive logistical or reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation and maintenance of attendance, activity, planning, or personnel reports and records.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee school logistics programs, such as bus and food services.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Organize and supervise activities, such as the processing of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Direct and coordinate operational, management, and supportive services of one or a number of postal facilities.