Related occupations for task:
Evaluate and select information or other technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Develop or execute strategies to address issues such as energy use, resource conservation, recycling, pollution reduction, waste elimination, transportation, education, and building design.
- Develop, or oversee the development of, sustainability evaluation or monitoring systems.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Collect biofuels samples and perform routine laboratory tests or analyses to assess biofuels quality.
- Assess the quality of biofuels additives for reprocessing.
||Water Resource Specialists
- Conduct, or oversee the conduct of, chemical, physical, and biological water quality monitoring or sampling to ensure compliance with water quality standards.
- Recommend new or revised policies, procedures, or regulations to support water resource or conservation goals.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Collect and analyze production samples to evaluate quality.
- Verify that raw materials, purchased parts or components, in-process samples, and finished products meet established testing and inspection standards.
See more related occupations >>