Related Occupations for Task
29-2052.00 - Pharmacy Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Compute charges for medication or equipment dispensed to hospital patients and enter data in computer.
||Medical Records Specialists
- Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures, or treatment into computer.
- Post medical insurance billings.
- Perform general office duties, such as answering telephones, taking dictation, or completing insurance forms.
- Keep financial records or perform other bookkeeping duties, such as handling credit or collections or mailing monthly statements to patients.
- Input details of specimen processing, analysis, and technical issues into logs or laboratory information systems (LIS).
- Input details of specimens into logs or computer systems.
- Process medical insurance claims, posting bill amounts and calculating copayments.
- Perform a variety of clerical and office tasks, such as handling incoming and outgoing mail, completing and submitting insurance claims, typing, filing, or operating office machines.
See all 18 related occupations >>