Related occupations for task:
Design structures that incorporate environmentally friendly building practices or concepts, such as Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) standards.
- Integrate existing land features or landscaping into designs.
- Create landscapes that minimize water consumption such as by incorporating drought-resistant grasses or indigenous plants.
- Identify and select appropriate sustainable materials for use in landscape designs, such as recycled wood or recycled concrete boards for structural elements or recycled tires for playground bedding.
- Design spaces to be environmentally friendly, using sustainable, recycled materials when feasible.
- Design transportation systems or structures, using sustainable materials or products, such as porous pavement or bioretention structures.
- Design energy-efficient or environmentally sound civil structures.