Related Occupations for Task
17-1012.00 - Landscape Architects
Related occupations for task:
Collaborate with architects or related professionals on whole building design to maximize the aesthetic features of structures or surrounding land and to improve energy efficiency.
||Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Collaborate with manufacturing or quality assurance staff to prepare product specification or safety sheets, standard operating procedures, user manuals, or qualification and validation reports.
- Confer with research and biomanufacturing personnel to ensure the compatibility of design and production.
- Consult with chemists or biologists to develop or evaluate novel technologies.
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
||Health and Safety Engineers, Except Mining Safety Engineers and Inspectors
- Maintain liaisons with outside organizations, such as fire departments, mutual aid societies, and rescue teams, so that emergency responses can be facilitated.
- Confer with medical professionals to assess health risks and to develop ways to manage health issues and concerns.
||Electrical and Electronics Drafters
- Consult with engineers to discuss or interpret design concepts, or determine requirements of detailed working drawings.
- Review blueprints to determine customer requirements and consult with assembler regarding schematics, wiring procedures, or conductor paths.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technologists and Technicians
- Confer with engineering personnel regarding details and implications of test procedures and results.
See all 20 related occupations >>