Related Occupations for Task
17-2051.00 - Civil Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Develop or implement engineering solutions to clean up industrial accidents or other contaminated sites.
- Develop methodologies for transferring procedures or biological processes from laboratories to commercial-scale manufacturing production.
- Devise scalable recovery, purification, or fermentation processes for producing proteins or other biological substances for human or animal therapeutic use, food production or processing, biofuels, or effluent treatment.
- Develop recovery processes to separate or purify products from fermentation broths or slurries.
- Develop processes or products, such as natural recovery monitoring, in situ capping or treatment, or sediment removal, to treat contamination of subaqueous sediment.
- Develop alternative processes to produce crude oil, such as extraction from diatoms or thermochemical conversion of manure or other wastes.
- Design processes to manufacture synthetic molecules for applications such as pharmaceuticals or pesticides.
||Manufacturing Engineering Technologists
- Identify or implement new or sustainable manufacturing technologies, processes, or equipment.
- Develop or maintain programs associated with automated production equipment.
- Develop production, inventory, or quality assurance programs.
||Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
- Collaborate with engineers to implement electromechanical designs in industrial or other settings.
- Establish and maintain inventory, records, or documentation systems.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and defective or damaged parts, and assess cost and responsibility.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists
- Develop or implement programs to address problems related to production, materials, safety, or quality.
- Integrate high-speed loops and advanced control algorithms with graphical system designs to improve the efficiency of production operations.
See more related occupations >>