Related Occupations for Task
17-2051.00 - Civil Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Identify environmental risks and develop risk management strategies for civil engineering projects.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Compare the performance or environmental impact of nanomaterials by nanoparticle size, shape, or organization.
- Analyze the life cycle of nanomaterials or nano-enabled products to determine environmental impact.
- Measure emission of nanodust or nanoparticles during nanocomposite or other nano-scale production processes, using systems such as aerosol detection systems.
- Conduct water quality studies to identify and characterize water pollutant sources.
- Identify design alternatives for the development of new water resources.
- Conduct environmental impact studies related to water and wastewater collection, treatment, or distribution.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures.
- Develop or implement programs to address problems related to production, materials, safety, or quality.
- Develop production, inventory, or quality assurance programs.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Perform predesign services, such as feasibility or environmental impact studies.
- Gather information related to projects' environmental sustainability or operational efficiency.
- Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve manufacturing processes or products or to reduce costs, using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
- Evaluate current or proposed manufacturing processes or practices for environmental sustainability, considering factors such as greenhouse gas emissions, air pollution, water pollution, energy use, or waste creation.
See more related occupations >>