Related Occupations for Task
17-2141.00 - Mechanical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Recommend the use of utility or energy services that minimize carbon footprints.
- Provide technical support for environmental remediation or litigation projects, including remediation system design or determination of regulatory applicability.
- Advise corporations or government agencies of procedures to follow in cleaning up contaminated sites to protect people and the environment.
- Inform company employees or other interested parties of environmental issues.
- Advise industries or government agencies about environmental policies and standards.
||Energy Engineers, Except Wind and Solar
- Identify and recommend energy savings strategies to achieve more energy-efficient operation.
- Advise clients or colleagues on topics such as climate control systems, energy modeling, data logging, sustainable design, or energy auditing.
- Consult with construction or renovation clients or other engineers on topics such as Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) or Green Buildings.
- Provide technical support on water resource or treatment issues to government agencies.
- Analyze and recommend sludge treatment or disposal methods.
- Provide advice on water quality and issues related to pollution management, river control, and ground and surface water resources.