Related Occupations for Task
17-2199.07 - Photonics Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Design photonics products, such as light sources, displays, or photovoltaics, to achieve increased energy efficiency.
- Design or develop sensors to reduce the energy or resource requirements to operate appliances, such as washing machines or dishwashing machines.
- Design sensors or switches that require little or no power to operate for environmental monitoring or industrial metering applications.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Plan or develop applications or modifications for electronic properties used in components, products, or systems to improve technical performance.
- Design electronic components, software, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, medical, military, or scientific applications.
- Assist engineers in the development of new products, fixtures, tools, or processes.
- Design, build, or modify fixtures used to assemble parts.
- Design sensing, measuring, and recording devices, and other instrumentation used to study plant or animal life.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Build instrumentation or laboratory test equipment for special purposes.
See all 10 related occupations >>