Related occupations for task:
Prepare dressings or bandages and apply or assist with their application following surgery.
- Prepare and apply sterile wound dressings.
- Pass instruments or supplies to surgeon during procedure.
- Assist in the insertion, positioning, or suturing of closed-wound drainage systems.
- Assist members of surgical team with gowning or gloving.
- Assist in applying casts, splints, braces, or similar devices.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Assist surgeons with vascular procedures, such as preparing balloons and stents.
- Assist physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac or peripheral vascular treatments, such as implanting pacemakers or assisting with balloon angioplasties to treat blood vessel blockages.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Dress and suture wounds and apply splints or other protective devices.
- Apply clean dressings, slings, stockings, or support bandages, under direction of nurse or physician.
- Hand items to surgeons during operations.
See all 16 related occupations >>