Related Occupations for Task
17-3024.01 - Robotics Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Evaluate the efficiency and reliability of industrial robotic systems, reprogramming or calibrating to achieve maximum quantity and quality.
- Debug robotics programs.
- Build, configure, or test robots or robotic applications.
- Evaluate robotic systems or prototypes.
- Install, calibrate, operate, or maintain robots.
- Write algorithms or programming code for ad hoc robotic applications.
- Plan mobile robot paths and teach path plans to robots.
- Automate assays on laboratory robotics.
||Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
- Develop, test, or program new robots.
- Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
- Determine whether selected electromechanical components comply with environmental standards and regulations.
||Marine Engineers and Naval Architects
- Evaluate performance of craft during dock and sea trials to determine design changes and conformance with national and international standards.
- Evaluate operation of marine equipment during acceptance testing and shakedown cruises.
- Conduct analyses of ships, such as stability, structural, weight, and vibration analyses.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors, or ring gauges.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Calibrate data collection equipment.
- Monitor raw data quality during collection, and make equipment corrections as necessary.
See more related occupations >>