Related Occupations for Task
17-3024.01 - Robotics Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Evaluate the efficiency and reliability of industrial robotic systems, reprogramming or calibrating to achieve maximum quantity and quality.
- Debug robotics programs.
- Build, configure, or test robots or robotic applications.
- Evaluate robotic systems or prototypes.
- Install, calibrate, operate, or maintain robots.
- Write algorithms or programming code for ad hoc robotic applications.
- Plan mobile robot paths and teach path plans to robots.
- Automate assays on laboratory robotics.
- Conduct stability analyses of ships.
- Evaluate performance of craft during dock and sea trials to determine design changes and conformance with national and international standards.
- Develop, test, or program new robots.
- Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Calibrate equipment used for fuel cell testing.
- Install, calibrate, or operate emissions analyzers, cell assist software, fueling systems, or air conditioning systems in engine testing systems.
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
See more related occupations >>