Related occupations for task:
Assemble or test solar photovoltaic products, such as inverters or energy management systems.
- Make repairs to robots or peripheral equipment, such as replacement of defective circuit boards, sensors, controllers, encoders, or servomotors.
- Align, fit, or assemble components, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscopes.
- Attach wires between controllers.
- Build or assemble robotic devices or systems.
||Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Assemble electrical systems or prototypes, using hand tools or measuring instruments.
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, or repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Assemble or test solar photovoltaic products, such as inverters or energy management systems.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists
- Assist engineers to design, develop, test, or manufacture industrial machinery, consumer products, or other equipment.
- Assemble or disassemble complex mechanical systems.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technicians
- Assemble components, using techniques such as interference fitting, solvent bonding, adhesive bonding, heat sealing, or ultrasonic welding.
- Test nano-enabled products to determine amount of shedding or loss of nanoparticles.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Build product subassemblies or final assemblies.
- Build packaging for finished products.
See all 19 related occupations >>