Related occupations for task:
Build or test electrical components of electric-drive vehicles or prototype vehicles.
- Make repairs to robots or peripheral equipment, such as replacement of defective circuit boards, sensors, controllers, encoders, or servomotors.
- Align, fit, or assemble components, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscopes.
- Attach wires between controllers.
- Build or assemble robotic devices or systems.
- Design, build, or modify fixtures used to assemble parts.
- Optimize photonic process parameters by making prototype or production devices.
- Build prototype optomechanical devices for use in equipment such as aerial cameras, gun sights, or telescopes.
||Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Assemble electrical systems or prototypes, using hand tools or measuring instruments.
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, or repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Assemble or test solar photovoltaic products, such as inverters or energy management systems.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures.
- Build product subassemblies or final assemblies.
- Build packaging for finished products.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Assemble fuel cells or fuel cell stacks according to mechanical or electrical assembly documents or schematics.
- Build fuel cell prototypes, following engineering specifications.
See all 19 related occupations >>