Related occupations for task:
Construct and evaluate electrical components for consumer electronics applications such as fuel cells for consumer electronic devices, power saving devices for computers or televisions, or energy efficient power chargers.
- Make repairs to robots or peripheral equipment, such as replacement of defective circuit boards, sensors, controllers, encoders, or servomotors.
- Align, fit, or assemble components, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscopes.
- Attach wires between controllers.
- Evaluate the efficiency and reliability of industrial robotic systems, reprogramming or calibrating to achieve maximum quantity and quality.
- Build or assemble robotic devices or systems.
||Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Assemble electrical systems or prototypes, using hand tools or measuring instruments.
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, or repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Assemble or test solar photovoltaic products, such as inverters or energy management systems.
- Conduct stability analyses of ships.
- Evaluate performance of craft during dock and sea trials to determine design changes and conformance with national and international standards.
||Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
- Fabricate or assemble mechanical, electrical, or electronic components or assemblies.
- Determine whether selected electromechanical components comply with environmental standards and regulations.
- Evaluate transportation systems or traffic control devices or lighting systems to determine need for modification or expansion.
- Evaluate traffic control devices or lighting systems to determine need for modification or expansion.
See more related occupations >>