Related occupations for task:
Analyze material flows or supply chains to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and conserve energy.
- Perform hydraulic analyses of water supply systems or water distribution networks to model flow characteristics, test for pressure losses, or to identify opportunities to mitigate risks and improve operational efficiency.
- Analyze the efficiency of water delivery structures, such as dams, tainter gates, canals, pipes, penstocks, or cofferdams.
- Conduct application evaluations and analyze results to determine commercial, industrial, scientific, medical, military, or other uses for electro-optical devices.
- Correlate, interpret, and modify data obtained from topographical surveys, well logs, and geophysical prospecting reports.
- Analyze control or survey data to ensure adherence to project specifications or land survey standards.
- Analyze new medical procedures to forecast likely outcomes.
See all 17 related occupations >>