Related occupations for task:
Monitor mechanical factors, such as turbine load or strain information.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Monitor mine production rates to assess operational effectiveness.
- Design, implement, and monitor the development of mines, facilities, systems, or equipment.
- Perform tests and monitor performance of processes throughout stages of production to determine degree of control over variables such as temperature, density, specific gravity, and pressure.
- Monitor material performance and evaluate material deterioration.
||Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Read dials and meters to determine amperage, voltage, electrical output and input at specific operating temperature to analyze parts performance.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Monitor computer-controlled test equipment, according to written or verbal instructions.
See all 10 related occupations >>