Related occupations for task:
Measure or report toxicity of engineered nanoparticles.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Prepare reports on non-destructive testing (NDT) results.
- Document non-destructive testing (NDT) methods, processes, or results.
- Produce images of objects on film, using radiographic techniques.
- Make radiographic images to detect flaws in objects while leaving objects intact.
- Map the presence of imperfections within objects, using sonic measurements.
- Evaluate material properties, using radio astronomy, voltage and amperage measurement, or rheometric flow measurement.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Collect or maintain fuel cell test data.
- Document or analyze fuel cell test data, using spreadsheets or other computer software.
- Report results of fuel cell tests.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists
- Produce images or measurements, using tools or techniques such as atomic force microscopy, scanning electron microscopy, optical microscopy, particle size analysis, or zeta potential analysis.
- Inspect or measure thin films of carbon nanotubes, polymers, or inorganic coatings, using a variety of techniques or analytical tools.
||Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in product or test methods.
- Confer with technicians and submit reports of test results to engineering department and recommend design or material changes.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians
- Record and interpret test data on parts, assemblies, and mechanisms.
See all 20 related occupations >>