Related Occupations for Task
41-3099.01 - Energy Brokers
Related occupations for task:
Research and recommend new products or services, such as alternative energy sources or renewable energy credits.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers' needs.
- Research or investigate products to be presented to prepare for demonstrations.
- Learn about competitors' products or consumers' interests or concerns to answer questions or provide more complete information.
- Recommend product or service improvements to employers.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Select or assist customers in selecting products based on customer needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
- Study documentation or other information for new scientific or technical products.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Recommend and provide advice on a wide variety of products and services.
See all 10 related occupations >>