Related occupations for task:
Install or test gray water systems, such as recycling, treatment, or irrigation systems.
||Solar Photovoltaic Installers
- Visually inspect and test photovoltaic (PV) modules or systems.
- Activate photovoltaic (PV) systems to verify system functionality and conformity to performance expectations.
- Demonstrate system functionality and performance, including start-up, shut-down, normal operation, and emergency or bypass operations.
- Measure and analyze system performance and operating parameters to assess operating condition of systems or equipment.
- Install green plumbing equipment, such as faucet flow restrictors, dual-flush or pressure-assisted flush toilets, or tankless hot water heaters.
- Install alternative water sources, such as rainwater harvesting systems or graywater reuse systems.
- Install, test, or commission solar thermal or solar photovoltaic hot water heating systems.
||Solar Energy Installation Managers
- Perform start-up of systems for testing or customer implementation.
- Assess system performance or functionality at the system, subsystem, and component levels.