Related Occupations for Task
47-2181.00 - Roofers
Related occupations for task:
Apply reflective roof coatings, such as special paints or single-ply roofing sheets, to existing roofs to reduce solar heat absorption.
- Cover roofs with layers of roofing felt or asphalt strips before installing tile, slate, or composition materials.
- Place tiles, nail them to roof boards, and cover nailheads with roofing cement.
- Attach roofing paper and composition shingles, using nails.
- Perform emergency leak repairs and general maintenance for a variety of roof types.
- Attach sheets of metal to roof boards or building frameworks when installing metal roofs.
- Apply shingles, gravel, or asphalt over the top layer of tar to protect the roofing material.
- Spray materials, such as water, sand, steam, vinyl, paint, or stucco, through hoses to clean, coat, or seal surfaces.
- Mop, brush, or spread paints, cleaning solutions, or other compounds over surfaces to clean them or to provide protection.
||Sheet Metal Workers
- Secure metal roof panels in place by interlocking and fastening grooved panel edges.
- Fasten roof panel edges or machine-made moldings to structures by nailing or welding.
||Cement Masons and Concrete Finishers
- Spread roofing paper on surface of foundation, and spread concrete onto roofing paper with trowel to form terrazzo base.
||Painters, Construction and Maintenance
- Apply paint, stain, varnish, enamel, or other finishes to equipment, buildings, bridges, or other structures, using brushes, spray guns, or rollers.
See all 9 related occupations >>