Related occupations for task:
Identify or direct implementation of appropriate decontamination procedures, based on equipment and the size, nature, and type of contamination.
||First-Line Supervisors of Production and Operating Workers
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, or fabricators.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Determine standards, budgets, production goals, and rates, based on company policies, equipment and labor availability, and workloads.
- Plan and develop new products and production processes.
||Power Distributors and Dispatchers
- Prepare switching orders that will isolate work areas without causing power outages, referring to drawings of power systems.
- Direct personnel engaged in controlling or operating distribution equipment or machinery, such as instructing control room operators to start boilers or generators.
- Implement energy schedules, including real-time transmission reservations or schedules.
||Petroleum Pump System Operators, Refinery Operators, and Gaugers
- Plan movement of products through lines to processing, storage, and shipping units, using knowledge of system interconnections and capacities.
- Synchronize activities with other pumphouses to ensure a continuous flow of products and a minimum of contamination between products.
- Coordinate shutdowns and major projects.
||Laundry and Dry-Cleaning Workers
- Load articles into washers or dry-cleaning machines, or direct other workers to perform loading.
- Operate extractors and driers, or direct their operation.
- Remove items from washers or dry-cleaning machines, or direct other workers to do so.
- Determine work assignments and procedures.
- Supervise assemblers and train employees on job procedures.
See more related occupations >>