||Hydroelectric Plant Technicians
- Operate high voltage switches or related devices in hydropower stations.
- Implement load or switching orders in hydroelectric plants, in accordance with specifications or instructions.
- Start, adjust, or stop generating units, operating valves, gates, or auxiliary equipment in hydroelectric power generating plants.
- Maintain or repair hydroelectric plant electrical, mechanical, or electronic equipment, such as motors, transformers, voltage regulators, generators, relays, battery systems, air compressors, sump pumps, gates, or valves.
- Operate hydroelectric plant equipment, such as turbines, pumps, valves, gates, fans, electric control boards, or battery banks.
- Change oil, hydraulic fluid, or other lubricants to maintain condition of hydroelectric plant equipment.
||Nuclear Power Reactor Operators
- Operate nuclear power reactors in accordance with policies and procedures to protect workers from radiation and to ensure environmental safety.
- Respond to system or unit abnormalities, diagnosing the cause, and recommending or taking corrective action.
- Monitor or operate boilers, turbines, wells, or auxiliary power plant equipment.
- Implement operational procedures, such as those controlling start-up or shut-down activities.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Perform routine maintenance on mechanical, electrical, or electronic equipment or instruments used in the processing of biofuels.
- Rebuild, repair, or replace biofuels processing equipment components.
||Biomass Plant Technicians
- Perform routine maintenance or make minor repairs to mechanical, electrical, or electronic equipment in biomass plants.
||Stationary Engineers and Boiler Operators
- Operate or tend stationary engines, boilers, and auxiliary equipment, such as pumps, compressors, or air-conditioning equipment, to supply and maintain steam or heat for buildings, marine vessels, or pneumatic tools.