Related Occupations for Task
11-2011.01 - Green Marketers
Related occupations for task:
Identify marketing channels for green products or services.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Develop, or oversee the development of, marketing or outreach media for sustainability projects or events.
- Formulate or implement sustainability campaign or marketing strategies.
- Identify and evaluate pilot projects or programs to enhance the sustainability research agenda.
- Develop business cases for environmental marketing strategies.
- Integrate environmental information into product or company marketing strategies, policies, or activities.
||Water Resource Specialists
- Analyze storm water systems to identify opportunities for water resource improvements.
- Identify methods for distributing purified wastewater into rivers, streams, or oceans.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Identify opportunities to reuse or recycle materials to minimize consumption of new materials, minimize waste, or to convert wastes to by-products.
- Locate or select biodegradable, non-toxic, or other environmentally friendly raw materials for manufacturing processes.
- Identify or select transportation and communications system technologies to reduce costs or environmental impacts.