Related Occupations for Task
11-2011.01 - Green Marketers
Related occupations for task:
Attend or participate in conferences, community events, and promotional events related to green products or technologies.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Keep informed of activities or changes that could affect the likelihood of an emergency, as well as those that could affect response efforts and details of plan implementation.
- Attend meetings, conferences, and workshops related to emergency management to learn new information and to develop working relationships with other emergency management specialists.
- Keep informed of federal, state, and local regulations affecting emergency plans and ensure that plans adhere to these regulations.
- Develop expertise in subject matters related to committee assignments.
- Keep abreast of the issues affecting constituents by making personal visits and phone calls, reading local newspapers, and viewing or listening to local broadcasts.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant national and international current events.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Maintain current knowledge of the quality control field, relying on current literature pertaining to materials use, technological advances, or statistical studies.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Stay abreast of advances in technology.
- Maintain familiarity with all games used at a facility, as well as strategies or tricks employed in those games.
See all 19 related occupations >>