Related occupations for task:
Apply new or existing research about natural ecosystems to understand economic and industrial systems in the context of the environment.
||Remote Sensing Scientists and Technologists
- Apply remote sensing data or techniques, such as surface water modeling or dust cloud detection, to address environmental issues.
- Use remote sensing data for forest or carbon tracking activities to assess the impact of environmental change.
- Apply research findings to minimize the environmental impacts of pollution, waterborne diseases, erosion, or sedimentation.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Apply precision agriculture information to specifically reduce the negative environmental impacts of farming practices.
- Apply research findings to help minimize the environmental impacts of pollution, waterborne diseases, erosion, and sedimentation.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Apply meteorological knowledge to issues such as global warming, pollution control, or ozone depletion.
See all 7 related occupations >>