Related occupations for task:
Perform environmentally extended input-output (EE I-O) analyses.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Use geospatial technology to develop soil sampling grids or identify sampling sites for testing characteristics such as nitrogen, phosphorus, or potassium content, pH, or micronutrients.
- Identify spatial coordinates, using remote sensing and Global Positioning System (GPS) data.
- Identify areas in need of pesticide treatment by analyzing geospatial data to determine insect movement and damage patterns.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Identify risks for natural disasters, such as mudslides, earthquakes, or volcanic eruptions.
||Environmental Science and Protection Technicians, Including Health
- Perform statistical analysis of environmental data.
- Study public water supply issues, including flood and drought risks, water quality, wastewater, and impacts on wetland habitats.
- Analyze ecological data about the impact of pollution, erosion, floods, and other environmental problems on bodies of water.
See all 8 related occupations >>