Related occupations for task:
Communicate with suppliers regarding the design or specifications of bioproduction equipment, instrumentation, or materials.
- Discuss plans with clients, contractors, consultants, and other engineers so that they can be evaluated and necessary changes made.
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
- Discuss construction project proposals with interested parties, such as vendors, contractors, or nuclear facility review boards.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Confer with engineers, customers, vendors, or others to discuss existing or potential electronics engineering projects or products.
- Maintain contact with, and formulate reports for, contractors and clients to ensure completion of work at minimum cost.
See all 6 related occupations >>