Related occupations for task:
Prepare project plans for biochemical equipment or facility improvements, including time lines, budgetary estimates, or capital spending requests.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists
- Plan the flow of work or materials to maximize efficiency.
- Analyze, estimate, or report production costs.
- Compile operational data to develop cost or time estimates, schedules, or specifications.
- Plan alteration or modification of existing transportation structures to improve safety or function.
- Estimate transportation project costs.
- Develop plans to deconstruct damaged or obsolete roadways or other transportation structures in a manner that is environmentally sound or prepares the land for sustainable development.
- Determine the order of work and method of presentation, such as orthographic or isometric drawing.
- Determine quality, cost, strength, and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents, and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's supervision.
- Calculate heat loss and gain of buildings and structures to determine required equipment specifications, following standard procedures.
- Plan and implement laboratory operations to develop material and fabrication procedures that meet cost, product specification, and performance standards.
- Plan and evaluate new projects, consulting with other engineers and corporate executives as necessary.
See more related occupations >>