Related occupations for task:
Develop and use multimedia course materials and other current technology, such as online courses.
||Instructional Designers and Technologists
- Develop instructional materials and products for technology-based redesign of courses.
- Design learning products, including Web-based aids or electronic performance support systems.
- Design instructional aids for stand-alone or instructor-led classroom or online use.
- Develop classroom-based and distance learning training courses, using needs assessments and skill level analyses.
||Special Education Teachers, Kindergarten and Elementary School
- Present information in audio-visual or interactive formats, using computers, televisions, audio-visual aids, or other equipment, materials, or technologies.
- Use computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
||Special Education Teachers, Preschool
- Present information in audio-visual or interactive formats, using computers, television, audio-visual aids, or other equipment, materials, or technologies.
See more related occupations >>