Related Occupations for Task
27-2022.00 - Coaches and Scouts
Related occupations for task:
Keep and review paper, computerized, and video records of athlete, team, and opposing team performance.
||Audio and Video Technicians
- Compress, digitize, duplicate, and store audio and video data.
- Organize and maintain compliance, license, and warranty information related to audio and video facilities.
||Athletes and Sports Competitors
- Assess performance following athletic competition, identifying strengths and weaknesses and making adjustments to improve future performance.
- Document divided remains to ensure parts are not misplaced.
- Perform office and retail service duties such as keeping financial records, serving customers, answering telephones, selling giftware items and receiving payment.
||Umpires, Referees, and Other Sports Officials
- Judge performances in sporting competitions to award points, impose scoring penalties, and determine results.
See all 15 related occupations >>