Related Occupations for Task
39-9041.00 - Residential Advisors
Related occupations for task:
Develop and coordinate educational programs for residents.
- Instruct children in safe behavior, such as seeking adult assistance when crossing the street and avoiding contact or play with unsafe objects.
- Teach and perform age-appropriate activities, such as lap play, reading, and arts and crafts, to encourage intellectual development of children.
- Model appropriate social behaviors and encourage concern for others to cultivate development of interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Assign appropriate chores and praise targeted behaviors to encourage development of self-control, self-confidence, and responsibility.
- Supervise and assist with homework.
- Create developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
- Read to children and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
- Discipline children and recommend or initiate other measures to control behavior, such as caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books.
- Help children with homework and school work.
||Fitness Trainers and Aerobics Instructors
- Plan routines, choose appropriate music, and choose different movements for each set of muscles, depending on participants' capabilities and limitations.
- Evaluate individuals' abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develop suitable training programs to meet any special requirements.
- Plan physical education programs to promote development of participants' physical attributes and social skills.
- Teach social skills to students.
||Tour Guides and Escorts
- Conduct educational activities for school children.