Related Occupations for Task
39-9041.00 - Residential Advisors
Related occupations for task:
Supervise, train, and evaluate residence hall staff, including resident assistants, participants in work-study programs, and other student workers.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Observe and evaluate workers' appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications.
- Train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
- Direct or coordinate the activities of workers, such as flight attendants, hotel staff, or hair stylists.
- Take disciplinary action to address performance problems.
- Assess employee performance and suggest ways to improve work.
- Inform staff of job responsibilities, performance expectations, client service standards, or corporate policies and guidelines.
- Train staff in the use or sale of products, programs, or activities.
- Develop staff service or retail goals and guide staff in goal achievement.
- Evaluate workers' performance and prepare written performance evaluations.
- Direct workers compiling summary sheets for each race or event to record amounts wagered and amounts to be paid to winners.
- Interview, hire, or train workers.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Direct, coordinate, and evaluate the activities of personnel, including support staff engaged in administering academic institutions, departments, or alumni organizations.
- Appoint individuals to faculty positions, and evaluate their performance.
- Direct the work of wardrobe crews during dress rehearsals or performances.
- Participate in the hiring, training, scheduling, or supervision of alteration workers.
See more related occupations >>