Related occupations for task:
Diagnose electrical problems and install and rewire electrical components.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Inspect electrical connections, wiring, relays, charging resistance boxes, and storage batteries, following wiring diagrams.
- Rewire electrical systems, and repair or replace electrical accessories.
- Inspect batteries for structural defects such as dented cans, damaged carbon rods and terminals, and defective seals.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Install, inspect and test electric meters, relays, and power sources to detect causes of malfunctions and inaccuracies, using hand tools and testing equipment.
- Repair electric meters and components, such as transformers and relays, and replace metering devices, dial glasses, and faulty or incorrect wiring, using hand tools.
||Electronic Equipment Installers and Repairers, Motor Vehicles
- Inspect and test electrical or electronic systems to locate and diagnose malfunctions, using visual inspections and testing instruments, such as oscilloscopes and voltmeters.
- Replace and clean electrical or electronic components.
||Electrical Power-Line Installers and Repairers
- Identify defective sectionalizing devices, circuit breakers, fuses, voltage regulators, transformers, switches, relays, or wiring, using wiring diagrams and electrical-testing instruments.
- Inspect and test power lines and auxiliary equipment to locate and identify problems, using reading and testing instruments.
||Solar Photovoltaic Installers
- Check electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding, or integrity of terminations.
- Visually inspect and test photovoltaic (PV) modules or systems.
See all 16 related occupations >>