Related occupations for task:
Train patients in the use of orthopedic braces, prostheses, or supportive devices.
||Occupational Therapy Aides
- Instruct patients and families in work, social, and living skills, the care and use of adaptive equipment, and other skills to facilitate home and work adjustment to disability.
||Physical Therapist Aides
- Train patients to use orthopedic braces, prostheses, or supportive devices.
||Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Instruct, or assist in instructing, patients and families in home programs, basic living skills, or the care and use of adaptive equipment.
- Provide clients with guidance and information about techniques for postural improvement and stretching, strengthening, relaxation, and rehabilitative exercises.
- Instruct patients in oral hygiene and plaque control programs.
See all 6 related occupations >>