Related occupations for task:
Handle all aspects of employee insurance, benefits, and casualty programs, including monitoring changes in health insurance regulations and creating budgets for benefits and worker's compensation.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Design, evaluate, and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive, and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Administer, direct, and review employee benefit programs, including the integration of benefit programs following mergers and acquisitions.
- Identify and implement benefits to increase the quality of life for employees by working with brokers and researching benefits issues.
- Prepare budgets for personnel operations.
||Human Resources Managers
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations.
- Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
See more related occupations >>