Related occupations for task:
Assess project feasibility by analyzing technology, resource needs, or market demand.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Initiate market research studies, or analyze their findings.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing tactics or channels.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and buying habits, and identify target audiences for products, services, or technologies.
||Biofuels Production Managers
- Conduct cost, material, and efficiency studies for biofuels production plants or operations.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Evaluate and approve proposals for sustainability projects, considering factors such as cost effectiveness, technical feasibility, and integration with other initiatives.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
See all 12 related occupations >>